If you’ve ever taught someone how to do something only to come back later and see they’re not doing what you taught, this course is for you.
This online course is just over a half-an-hour long -- comprised of short 3-to-5-minute videos – which means in about a half-an-hour you will learn how to train so that others will remember what you taught!
You can use this method to teach ANY skill.
We once had the owner of a small company call us. We knew this guy – he was ALWAYS calm and professional. But on the phone that day, he was livid. He told us he’d just lost two of his largest clients, both for the same reason:Poor training on how to use the products his company sold. His trainers were simply showing them how to use their products, and then expecting them to do it. But it wasn’t working.
We taught his trainers the method you will learn in this course, and in short order his company went from having two or three complaints about their training each month, to zero complaints! And, they were getting two or three complements each month! We have a letter from this business owner, telling us so.
If you want to learn how to train other people so that the learning sticks, enroll today.
NO MORE needing to spend time retraining people.
NO MORE will people say, “You never taught me that.”
NO MORE wasted resources from trainees making mistakes because they didn’t remember what you taught.
This course will probably pay for itself the first time you use it.
Daniel Bobinski is the founder and president of Leadership Development, Inc., an international training and consulting company he started in 1989.
Daniel has been a management-leadership coach, keynote speaker, and an expert in "how people learn" for more than 30 years. He also:
- Served six years in the US Navy (he was in charge of training for his division)
- Served as president of American Society for Training & Development, Eastern Idaho Chapter
- Taught a variety of management classes in two different colleges as an adjunct professor at Idaho State University
Additionally, Daniel is the author or co-author of:
- Creating Passion-Driven Teams (a New York Times best-seller)
- Removing Obstacles to Success
- The Teacher’s Intellect (co-authored with the late Dr. Dennis R. Rader)
- Become a Student of Your Students (co-authored with his wife, Jeralynne)
- Mission & Vision Statements: Concepts and Cases
- The Art of Workplace Counseling
When Daniel is not conducting training, he writes monthly workplace-issue columns for several national magazines and
Daniel has been interviewed extensively on radio shows across the country, and also by CNN, Fox News, and ESPN.He is a popular trainer and keynote speaker, presenting regularly at conferences across the country.
Education & Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Workforce Education & Development from Southern Illinois University (graduated summa cum laude).
- Masters degree in Training & Development from Idaho State University (honors grad)
- “All but dissertation” at the University of Idaho for a Ph.D. in Organizational Learning and Leadership
- Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Certified Values and Motivators Analyst